• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PN for bulk hose for oil pump to oil pan lines for Cummins 855 NTC 250

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for bulk oil hose and searched all over here and the web but can’t find a part number or other descriptive way to explain to my local industrial hose shop what I need to replace my oil pump hoses. Not having luck with the local truck repair shops either. Was hoping to reuse the fittings but I understand the reusable fittings are pretty sensitive to the OD of hose, thus the concern for an exact fit.

And yes, I over worded the title to make it more searchable for others

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’m looking for bulk oil hose and searched all over here and the web but can’t find a part number or other descriptive way to explain to my local industrial hose shop what I need to replace my oil pump hoses. Not having luck with the local truck repair shops either. Was hoping to reuse the fittings but I understand the reusable fittings are pretty sensitive to the OD of hose, thus the concern for an exact fit.

And yes, I over worded the title to make it more searchable for others
Have a hydraulic shop make them. It's just easier the oil pan side on the suction hose is a parker triple thread fitting. Around $60 a hose. This is a fitting that you don't want to Leak. Reusable fittings are nice but they do have their weak links

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, Wes. This is one of those 'yes buts'

I don't have access to the truck except on random weekends and my local hydraulic shops are closed on weekends. I don't have an easy way to take the old hoses to a hydraulic shop to copy on a one day turn. I understand I'll also need new fittings from a few threads about these oil hoses but again, I'll have rip it apart and then go shopping. So who knows how long before I'll get all the correct parts.

My current hoses are wet but not dripping so it's not an deadline issue. Was just hoping to have a complete service job next time I change oil and filters.

So yes, making custom hoses is best...but, I was hoping to make it a simple 30 min job with just using bulk hose.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks