• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012 Chehalis summer event.

Are you attending AND What is a good date?

• I'll be there 100%

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Most likely will attend.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No interest this year. Sorry Aaron, I don't like the free food and good times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Traditional date.(w/parade) July 20-22

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • July 27-30. No parade.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Aug 3-5. No Parade

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Aug 10-12. No Parade

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone! We were planning on attending this years event if other possible commitments don't materialize and what the fuel prices are this summer. My Parkinson''s Disease has progressed and my memory,driving and sleeping have been affected .My reaction time in driving is very noticable. But my wife can take over the driving part. AaronW and his wife and others put out 100% in making this event sucessful!! Dale ,Thanks for your service to our country and be sure to contact USAFSS-ColdWarrior when you get to Texas. He lives in San Angelo .AaronW, Thanks again for being concerned about us last year but I was busy and forgot to contact you. Time got away from me.

AaronW

I'm Baaa---aack!(read like the movie, not the sheep)

Been super busy with work and a trip to Orlando. Sure was nice to see the Sun!

All is well here and we should be starting the Convoy thread very soon.

Now to read up on what I missed.........

Josh

I'm Baaa---aack!(read like the movie, not the sheep)

Been super busy with work and a trip to Orlando. Sure was nice to see the Sun!

All is well here and we should be starting the Convoy thread very soon.

Now to read up on what I missed.........
Welcome back. :beer:

ABN173

Ok I'm deployed and do not have the the software to edit Vector images out here but another Steel Soldier Member stepped up and helped me create a 1st look of the PNW Rally shirts I plan on making when I get back from Afghanistan.

Thank You 1stSarge!

Attachments

ABN173

Scott, look for Made in USA shirts. Thank you, P
I think Scott was saying he would purchase both sweatshirts and shirts from me, as I will begin to screen print shirts for the rally when I get back from Afghanistan.
The vast majority of all the shirts I source from are quality USA brands, the one time I tried to save some money by buying a lot from e-bay came being made in Mexico and the quality was not the same.

-Dale

Amram

Yeah we need a solid date so I can submit my leave chit. My command has to have a giant notice I intend to take leave. Submitted the leave request for July Arlington fly in 3 weeks ago.

srodocker

If aaron is busy this year maybe need a backup plan? I defiantly want to do the air show this year at least go to it on JBLM. so maybe thats the backup plan?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks