• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2013-Fifth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Amer-team

Napavine 3

100_3548.jpg100_3542.jpg100_3547.jpg100_3541.jpg100_3545.jpg100_3544.jpgI tried to not duplicate pictures but you will see some variations of the same vehicle. It isn't too often that you see an expansible van going down the street with its sides out. This will be the last batch of pictures from me for this event.
Check it out next year.

AaronW

Need to put out a few big Thank You's:

F'N!WreckerRay, thanks for doing the tee shirts this year. They were a hit for sure.

Wsucougarx, thanks for roster support and heading up the parade. As usual, BZ!

Hammer, thanks for the help on the convoy. We learned a lot again this year and have great plans going forward.

macsog2000, thanks to you and your crew for Breakfast on Saturday and for offering up the mobile shower unit. It can't be easy to step into a foreign kitchen, an MKT at that, and put on a first rate meal.

*Edit! Amer-team, thanks for all your help in setup and tear down. Thanks for bringing so many unique aspects to the event. Even though no one used the tent, it sure brings a feel of realism to the "HQ" area! I appreciate your guidance and leadership. You did a great job marshaling the static display in town.

Im sure I missed a few. I'll edit as I remember. Thanks to all this years participants. It was great!

See you all soon!

Last edited:

jets1959

Sorry folks,try as may I just can't pull it off to come this year. To much going on with trying to keep the business going and being a care giver for my wife.

I look forward to enjoying the rally vicariously through the PNW thread. Hope to try for next year.

Cheers all, REO
Missed you this year! Take care of family and your business!!!!! Hope to catch you soon!!!!! Take care, Dwayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks