• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-7TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Gathering

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be there until friday night...

I got about 10 cases of soda and 2 cases of water...

Someone is bringing a cooler and ice, so we are good there...

Should i bring more water?

Amer-team

If there is interest, sometime after the parade, we could go to Peter's toy store in Centralia. Never know what treasure you might turn up there. It is probably about 12 miles from Aaron's. 622 N. Tower St., Centralia, WA 98531.

brianp454

M35A2C Desert Tan Reporting for Duty!

I'm planning to come up Friday evening or perhaps Saturday AM with the wife and son. Haven't sorted it out yet... Been looking forward to it all year! My buddy Ed (he was there last couple years also) plans to bring his M35A2 also.

Anybody heard from Josh?

Last edited:

Amer-team

The 1st Sgt. and another M813 will be meeting with me for breakfast Sat. morn at 0800 in Centralia, then we will head over to get with the crew for the parade.
Not sure what I will drive, but it will be green or tan.

REDROCKET

CALL TO ARMS!!!

Dan (AN/ARC186 ) needs our assistance in filming a (short) video. If you have any straw hillbilly hats, overalls, "moonshine jugs" (growler jugs will work we will just put some XXX tape on them), pitch forks or garden hoes ... BRING THEM!!! He will be singing "You Were Gone" and we need some back up vocals to assist! You know!! Like Hee-Haw back in the day; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJZY__j0Tyk

This doesn't have to be perfect but some small props will help this production out a lot! Getting this on film would really mean a lot to Dan. PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS GANG!!

See you in a few days!

Trace

Last edited:

REDROCKET

I think Saturday will be the day to film. This won't be some "big production", just something fun for Dan. I'm going to stop at Party City to see if they have cheap straw hats. If I can find some I'll pick up a few. Regardless this is going to be hella funny when it's done!!

REDROCKET

Thanks for putting together another fantastic rally Aaron! Such a great time was had and seriously cannot wait until next year (already). Sorry you had to miss the parade ... and sorry the video production was a flop. THANKS to everyone who brought props though! I really appreciated it.

Hey RedRocket!..........You forgot your trophy! Lol.
Oh lord. *blank look*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks