• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-7TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Gathering

CPDOG

everybody,

this was our first time here and we thoroughly enjoyed it!
Aaron, you are a fine host bro! (the port-potty's are a big hit...ha-ha).

and a special thanks to red rocket and her other biker friend for the side car rides....wow that was fun (she said I was number 621 for the amount of people who have ridden in it!) thank you again.

but to all of you, thanks for the warm welcome you extended to us on our first visit. I have include a few pics attached too.

V/r
Columbus and Chris Partin

Attachments

REDROCKET

and a special thanks to red rocket and her other biker friend for the side car rides....wow that was fun (she said I was number 621 for the amount of people who have ridden in it!) thank you again.
You are so very welcome!! That was by far one of the BEST sun sets I had ever seen! I'm glad we got to get out for a quick scoot to catch that. And yes! You are Hack Number 621!! Thanks for adding to my album. I will pass along the thanks to Mark as well. He was very pleased to be a part of this year (thanks to Aaron for allowing me to bring some tag alongs). It was great to meet you and Chris, too. Wish we could have spent more time BS'ing. THANKS for the photo you posted though. Had to miss the parade because of my little fuel issue. D'oh! Hope you guys can make it again next year.

Amer-team

Scott,
I haven't seen an official posting for the 8th annual yet, have I? Also the 3rd weekend is a Boat festival in Tacoma and some of us may be supporting the PBR guys effort at that event, especially with Vietnam era vehicles.

srodocker

Yea I havent seen one either....Just waiting for aaron to post something. Maybe we set up to meet at the boat festival then convoy to aarons for dinner and spend the night?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks