• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

IsaLandr

Tartaned Goði
Wow. The trailered PBY is a treat.

The pics are outstanding IsaLandr, Thank you!
They've brought a PBR out to our local parades for a number of years now, it's quite the treat. They actually have two, currently in the care of the Game Wardens NW. Both are fully restored, fully operational. They usually set up a staircase next to the boat and have it on display all morning and afternoon before the parade so people can come aboard and check it out.

Another Ahab

They've brought a PBR out to our local parades for a number of years now, it's quite the treat. They actually have two, currently in the care of the Game Wardens NW. Both are fully restored, fully operational. They usually set up a staircase next to the boat and have it on display all morning and afternoon before the parade so people can come aboard and check it out.
DUH;

- PBR! (I landed once on my head as a child...)

The Reserve turn of my enlistment (USN Seabees), we saw battalion muster at the U.S. Army Engineering Center at waht was Ft Belvoir in Virginia.

I think it's a Jont Base now, so not so sure what components are there now.

Anyway, remember seeing some PBR-like craft there in the day (bridge-building equipment I think it was), and got a kick out of inspecting the water-jet propulsion system of that thing:

- It was stamped "Jacuzzi" (they were BIG honking jacuzzi jets, let me tell you).

That's it. The End

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks