• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

Guess you need to start looking for a scrap Stryker and get the remote gunnery station. I can hardly wait to get a look through your thermal imaging. :)

bigginstactical

Anyone know the name of the surplus vehicle place by fife? I have done a few quick google searches and haven't found it. Figured this would be faster. Also if you have been there how are they to deal with?

Amram

Is there anyone who can give me a hand picking up 2 engines in eastern Washington? I just need help picking them up and place to store them until I can get my m35 over there that very weekend to pick them up. I will compensate with fuel and a cheeseburger or something. This is all contingency incase my command won't give me special liberty to come get the things.

Last edited:

jets1959

Is there anyone who can give me a hand picking up 2 engines in eastern Washington? I just need help picking them up and place to store them until I can get my m35 over there that very weekend to pick them up. I will compensate with fuel and a cheeseburger or something. This is all contingency incase my command won't give me special liberty to come get the things.
What kind of engines and when and where do they need to be picked up?

Amram

My command has authorized me special liberty for Friday which gives me a 3 day weekend next week. I plan on leaving for Ephrata Thursday evening getting there late that night and pick them up Friday Morning. Hopefully Oscar will hold up for the trek over snoqualmie pass.

Josh

I done broked my truck =(. Both front axle seals let go and the boots torn. Had the starter stick on on sunday. After liberal use of a hammer i got it to shut off. Have the parts to rebuild the front end but I think I'm in the market for a new starter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks