• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

jets1959

My command has authorized me special liberty for Friday which gives me a 3 day weekend next week. I plan on leaving for Ephrata Thursday evening getting there late that night and pick them up Friday Morning. Hopefully Oscar will hold up for the trek over snoqualmie pass.
I am available next week end if you need any assistance.

Amram

I am available next week end if you need any assistance.
Rgr will call on you if needed. If you don't mind me borrowing your socket this weekend I would like to re-grease my bearings before this trip next week which will force Oscar to carry the heaviest load he has carried since I have owned him. Going to be at Brad's all day tomorrow.

jets1959

Rgr will call on you if needed. If you don't mind me borrowing your socket this weekend I would like to re-grease my bearings before this trip next week which will force Oscar to carry the heaviest load he has carried since I have owned him. Going to be at Brad's all day tomorrow.
I work tomorrow, but you can stop by the tool town shop on pacific or center street. The one on center street is on the left past Tacoma screw heading toward the center on town. The one on pacific is on the left heading towards the center of town from the 512 exit. The one on pacific would probably be the easiest for you to get to. Tool liquidators is at 8638 pacific ave 253-539-5579 tool town is at 1601 center st 253-572-3693 you can call first to see if they have one.

Amram

Ray I need your wrecker....I picked up 2 engines this weekend and now have no way to get them out of my bed of my deuce....:deadhorse:. I am just kidding on need your wrecker but I am currently trying to figure out a solution.

Amer-team

Dale do you have any dates that would work for you. Some of us could probably come up your way if needed. the burger place in Tumwater or Nisqually might be good get together spots.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks