• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

wsucougarx

Hi Paul, we haven't made it south of Napavine, WA yet. However, a guy in your area, goodguyzy from Gold Hills, OR, comes up here usually;-)

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Little Rock, AR is a little far to go! LOL Where do you plan to go exactly Scott
This reminded me of a trip across Arkansas years ago. Got stuck on the Interstate behind an OVERSIZE LOAD... A large deep keel sailboat on a semitrailer. The boat had her name painted on her stern that simply said:
Little Ark Rock & Saw
Little Rock, Arkansas

goodguyzy

Hey, I just found this thread....
I'm in the Grants Pass area, any get togethers happening this far south??
thanks,
Paul D
The SOMVCC is having the big rally at Indian Mary at the end of may, but the first parade will be in white city for memorial day. Or come hang out at the gold hill motor pool some time.

Pablo66

I live less than 10 minutes from Indian Mary, and assuming the truck is running, we'll be stopping by...
I'm hoping to have it parade ready by Memorial Day, but I'm sure you all know how these projects can drag on....

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure wish I was closer to the action! It's a long haul from Juneau to Western WA. The trucks are mostly stored in Spokane. I am working again to get the M37 back together and on the road! Maybe by Arlington in July?

Amer-team

I would be up for Eagen's in Tumwater. It is 6400 Capitol Blvd. SE, Tumwater WA 98501. What time do we have in mind (1100)? I will notify the 1st Sgt. he would like to come out for this.

Amer-team

SR is the lead on this, but I think we are at Tumwater, 1100, Feb. 16, at Eagan's. See post #1091 for address. This is unless Scott has a different idea. Peter L. So far we have 3 - 4 confirmeds.

Amer-team

to wake this one back up. Some of us will be Eagan's on Saturday at 1100. If you have time to come out for a burger, come and join in. There is plenty of room for MV parking. If the weather is decent I will bring the M54, if it is really nice, might bring the 42 GPW. Hope we have a good turnout.

Amer-team

If you didn't make it today, you missed some good talk and fun. We had 12 people and 5 vehicles. 43 CCKW, M35A2, M54, and two M 1031. Sorry forgot the camera today.

jets1959

If you didn't make it today, you missed some good talk and fun. We had 12 people and 5 vehicles. 43 CCKW, M35A2, M54, and two M 1031. Sorry forgot the camera today.
Missed the M1009. I for one had a great time. Really liked the 43 CCKW with many original accessories! Reinforces my belief that military vehicle people are exceptional people. Thanks to everyone who attended!!! Scott when and where is the next mini rally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks