• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

BFGOrdnance

My buddy was trying to pick up one of the dump trucks.... No go! I was a bit amazed they went so high. Too bad he doesn't live in Hawaii... the same trucks were going for $2500 - $4000

BFGOrdnance

My buddy accidentally just bought two M929 Dump Trucks a few days ago out of CA. It's hilarious because that's exactly how I ended up accidentally getting two M923's. Bidding closed... thought I had lost so switched to another one... won it YES! OOOPS... also won the last one haha.

It's cool though because the trucks are in VERY good condition. It won't be hard for him to sell one. Getting them to Oregon is going to be a bit more spendy though.

Amer-team

It would take me almost that many gallons to come up and get it. :) Are you doing AFD again this year? I will be getting back on that again and need to put a list together. P

ABN173

Everything at Lewis goes for way too much.
I'm bidding elsewhere from now on and paying shipping, I'll still come out ahead.
eh Dan it's hit and miss, I did get my M1008 from Lewis for $1900 not to long ago. I think the larger trucks go for more due to logging use up there? Anyways good luck, if I can help preview anything on this side of the USA let me know.

-Dale

Amer-team

Dan, I think the stuff at Lewis is going for just the right price. I have bid on several items and havent got them, so my wife is very happy. :) But I am coveting an 1101 trailer and it is depressing the price they bring out here and then see what they go for back east.

BFGOrdnance

I think it is very hit and miss with miss being more and more common. Still deals to be had, but you have to be patient. I still am amazed what some items sell for (ammo cans for instance). I have seen some things sell for considerably higher than Ebay BUY IT NOW prices (like Hardigg cases). No clue why.... I guess the secret's out.

kurtkds

Well I finally got Redrocket to on a ride with the trike club this last weekend. My daughter got to be the hack monkey. Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366065338.008050.jpg
We had a good time despite the rain and hail.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it is very hit and miss with miss being more and more common. Still deals to be had, but you have to be patient. I still am amazed what some items sell for (ammo cans for instance). I have seen some things sell for considerably higher than Ebay BUY IT NOW prices (like Hardigg cases). No clue why.... I guess the secret's out.
There is one person in particular that buys most if not all of the ammo cans, strictly so no one else can, so he sets the local market price on them.

I've been looking at trailers, and trailers that, back east, would be lucky to get a bid on, are going for 1k$+ out here :( ..... :burn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks