• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

rolling18

wanting to head out to Browns camp for some off roading action nothing too severe but wouldn't mind flexing the suspension leaves a bit....
would anyone else like to drive along? Probably thinking Saturday but I'm open

AN/ARC186

I've been watching the auctions across the country and the items here at Lewis go for up to 60% more then the national average. So, like I said, odds are I'll be bidding elsewhere.
I'm not saying every now and then a deal doesn't come along but you've all seen what gensets and ammo cans go for here. There are way too many commercial buyers in the area to allow for anything close to average pricing.

goodguyzy

Then you have to deal with shippers who I just found out are almost all flakes. Rule number one for me is to transport it myself. On another note, yes things are high there but that's why I bid all the time and only win one or two things a year.

wsucougarx

It is, plus it has the cutout in the roof for an LWS already! Pretty cool. I've seen a few of these types of trucks on GL already. This is by far the nicest one. You need it Zy! Then I can buy it from you in a year or two;-)

jets1959

Count me in for the NW chapter.
M925A1
Albany, Oregon
Welcome! It is really easy to join! You don't even need to have a Military vehicle, just an interest! It is more fun if you do! Tune in here or on face book for rallies and or meets! No such thing as a stupid question! Ask away, someone here has done it or can help with just about anything!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks