• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

g2065g

There were a LOT of trucks there. Got my m105 today! One low tire. Aired up off post and no issues all the way home. Hubs were cool every time I checked. Long trip home at 55.

Amer-team were you picking up some desks? Was someone with a flatbed when I showed up that was getting desks and not sure what else.

Amer-team

Was picking up field tables. I now know that my truck will haul 44 of them. Maybe a couple more, but this should be enough to hold me for awhile. It will be a good spring project for me rebuilding them as about 1/3 need it.

hwcurtice

Was picking up field tables. I now know that my truck will haul 44 of them. Maybe a couple more, but this should be enough to hold me for awhile. It will be a good spring project for me rebuilding them as about 1/3 need it.
So you did get them! Plans on selling any, as I did express an interest in at least three.

kurtkds

Ah, I watched that one. I could use it to move excavators. But I didn't have a secondary use to justify getting it. Of course, I don't HAVE the excavator yet, but I was planning ahead ;)
Well, I'm thinking of a tracked vehicle to put on it someday just not an excavator.:shock:

Amer-team

Sorry, guess I could have looked at your equipment list and figured that one out. Has it been updated on lights or is it using the old style M series lights?

Amer-team

That is neat about the trailer. I was wondering if it was one they pulled out of the weeds somewhere, with old tires and everything else old too. They have had a couple of WW2 bomb trailers withing the last year and I am wondering where they got those. In the folding tables I picked up a couple weeks ago, there was one 1945 dated table. You have to wonder what it has been doing these last 68 years. I think they got their money out of that one.