• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately this turned out to be a bigger project than projected and by the time I got it delivered, it was getting dark and I didn't realize that I didn't get a good enough photo of the data plate. It is twenty miles away now, but will get a pic next time I am down there.

Amer-team

Thanks Hammer. That is the information that I was looking for. These were built in the day where 50 was about it. Do we need to get pictures of this one while it is still all put together so we can see to do it some time in the future? It towed very comfortably and made an interesting setup going down the road.

Firsttime6x6er

Found a couple on eBay a guys selling outside of aurora as well for 7-10k I'm looking into as well. He just got a 927 in and has a few 923s. Anything in particular to look at on these trucks when inspecting them to buy?

Firsttime6x6er

He had 4 923's 1 had the nch250 in it the 1-927 and 1-929. He's got 3 more rigs comin in as well. If you go into the Portland craigslist under general for sale and search 6x6 you'll find his listings. The guys name is John and he and his dad buy these from auction and go through them for a hobby to sell them.

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up two M105a2 trailers on Tuesday. Sorry about the bad cell phone pictures, I forgot my good camera at home I was so excited to go and get my trailers. Also, my dad and I didn't check the hitch on the suburban before we left home and of course it was flipped the wrong way.
photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg

srodocker

So lets start planning for a lunch at eagans again? Anyone have some dates? Im thinking a sunday as I forsure have those days off and rarely have a saturday off hehe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks