• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

Does anyone have a tan cover for a 101 that they would like to trade for a green one? I have a really nice green one and want a tan. the green one is vinyl. P

jets1959

Fullspecial, what is your address? PM me and I can come and get it! Hwcurtice I can try it on mine and I can store it for you until we can meet and you can take it! This all depends if all parties can agree to it!

hwcurtice

I can't find the NSN anywhere, and the ORD only points to a person in Memphis, TN that is selling one.

So, Dwayne, if you could find out if it fits your A2, I'd appreciate it!

Amer-team

Thank you for the tip Dwayne. I would guess there are a lot more guys out there with green or camo 101 trailers than with tan ones, so I don't want to mess a nice green one up with paint. It looks okay on the trailer and matches what the military would have had, as they mix and match a lot.

srodocker

So im thinking to meet up at my house around 11. I'll try to start the burgers a little before so grub is done when people arrive. Parking with be along my fence which can fit a few. and then a couple on my road then theres a stretch in front of the cemetery behind my neighbors. If you guys dont want to bring your MV thats totally fine. Just meeting some new faces and hopefully have some good grub.

hwcurtice

Looks like they made two covers for those trailers: TM 9-2330-202-14&P

http://www.mstewart.net/generator/M116A3-Trailer-Manual.pdf I know it says m116A3, but it covers all the m101A1 A2, and A3 in there as well. Same frame. Different minor specs.

19207 8382966-1 2540-01-325-7719 21 1

19207 8382966-2 2540-01-463-9193 21 1

And when you search for the NSN, the vague descriptions tell you nothing...

So are you going to Scott's Burger Burning?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks