• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

hwcurtice

So, who here has a tan 5-ton, M900 series W/WO, Soft top with green side boards, located in Snohomish County? Saw you pull into the Lake Stevens Albertson's lot this AM. Tried to find you later, but the fog kinda hid you.

Amer-team

Scott, how did the swap meet go? OFM was good, I think because of the bad weather, we had a pretty good turnout of visitors. CUCVnut, welcome to the NW.

wsucougarx

Not sure. My schedule is booked for the next few months. Between work, church, softball, and little league, not sure when I'll have a chance to do anything other than the mentioned items. Man, where did time go? Some day I'll find it somewhere...haha.

goodguyzy

I'm trying to join PNW Facebook but I have not been accepted, its been a few month and my feelings may get hurt if this goes on much longer. lol. Anyway I talked to a guy who talked to a guy that talked to a hobo about G/L JBLM and he says that the lease is not going to be renewed and its going to close. I hope this is some kinda gossip.

jets1959

On Facebook, my name is Dwayne Seaver. Send me a friend request and then I can get you in! It is not my page so this is the only way I can get you in! What is your name so I know it is you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks