• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

srodocker

Tacoma isnt to bad. Right near the mall the have quite a few resturants.

I can do any sunday as im off on those days so if we need to switch to the 1st weekend of oct thats fine too

Amer-team

Last week of Sept. is best for me. Sunday for lunch? If we don't get many from up north chiming in, how about the hamburger place at the bottom of Nisqually hill?

manders

I'm chagrined to admit that even after 12 years in WA, I have no idea where the Nisqually exit is, but Bing has "10322 Martin Way East Olympia, WA 98516" as the address for Norma's Burgers. Is that the right place?

It's a bit of haul for me coming from Redmond, but as my restoration ***should be*** about 98% complete by then, it might make a most excellent coming out party! :grin:

srodocker

I may take you up on that offer once it gets closer. And yes there are 2 normas locations. We will do the one off of exit 114 in nisqually. Next to Nisqually towing.

Amer-team

Scott my situation has turned to doubt for Sunday. 5 ton went to the shop for a look at alignment issues. And worse yet, when my calendar shows that I have an opening, that usually means that I have forgotten to write something in. Have a 1230 meeting in Chehalis for a building project.

Also took the M886 to the mechanic to change out standard steering for power. I bought the power steering stuff from one of the local wrecking yards for about $150. Turned out the steering pump was bad and the steering gear is no great prize either. So much for the dollars and that great idea. It does steer much easier now.

Chuckh55

Saw a couple of M1009 Saturday, 09/27/14, about 1030. The first was in camo, lifted and headed east of 512. The second one was west bound on the overpass near Cabelas, it was tan mostly, driving time from 512. Not sure if they were forum members, but thought I would share the sighting.

Another Ahab

Saw a couple of M1009 Saturday, 09/27/14, about 1030. The first was in camo, lifted and headed east of 512. The second one was west bound on the overpass near Cabelas, it was tan mostly, driving time from 512. Not sure if they were forum members, but thought I would share the sighting.
Hey 55, you might post this to "MV Spotted" thread also. Not everybody follows the PNW thread. Just a thought; thanks for the post.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey 55, you might post this to "MV Spotted" thread also. Not everybody follows the PNW thread. Just a thought; thanks for the post.
Here's the link to that thread for your convenience.....

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?62008-quot-MV-Spotted-quot-thread

Carry on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks