• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

wsucougarx

Christian Men's Conference Static Display

Heart of a Warrior Men's Conference

I was approached at church about having my military vehicles at an upcoming Christian men's summit/conference. Here is info on it:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heart-o...imized-manhood-2015-event-tickets-11926631877
They asked if I knew of any guys who would to attend to invite them. They would like to have military vehicles lined up in front of the church. They're expecting some 200+ men to attend and are bringing in some influential speakers for this event.
As far as displays, they would like replica weapons, camo nets, helmets, military vehicles, and any kind of body armor etc. As far as I know, there will be NO compensation of fuel or tickets to this event. So if anyone would like to attend this two day Christian men's conference and show off their military gear let me know. You can buy tickets at the link above.
Being a church based event, please display your gear and vehicles accordingly.
Initially, they had planned on having knight's armor and the such display -or- military based items. Then one of the church counsel members remembered I brought my M925A1 on Veteran's Day. So I plan on bringing the M925A1 and a deuce.

Here's the info on the event:
Boot Camp for Wisdom, Renewal and Success

Friday, April 24, 2015 – 7pm-9pm – with Ice Cream finish!

Saturday, April 25, 2015 – 8:30am - 12:30pm - Registration includes awesome lunch and activities following.

Men only. Ages 12 and up.

High impact speakers

• [*=center]Paul Louis Cole, International President CMN, pastor, global strategist, author.

• [*=center]
    [*=center]JD Hill, NFL Legend/NCAA Hall of Fame, Catch the Vision founder and president

[*=center]Ed Preston, President/Founder Biscuits Restaurant, business mentor, worldwide compassionate missionary.

[*=center]More to be announced!

Host Pastor:
Pastor Steve Purdue – Grays Harbor Foursquare Church, Aberdeen

For local information or questions about tickets, contact 360.538.0111.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heart of a Warrior Men's Conference

I was approached at church about having my military vehicles at an upcoming Christian men's summit/conference. Here is info on it:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heart-o...imized-manhood-2015-event-tickets-11926631877
They asked if I knew of any guys who would to attend to invite them. They would like to have military vehicles lined up in front of the church. They're expecting some 200+ men to attend and are bringing in some influential speakers for this event.
As far as displays, they would like replica weapons, camo nets, helmets, military vehicles, and any kind of body armor etc. As far as I know, there will be NO compensation of fuel or tickets to this event. So if anyone would like to attend this two day Christian men's conference and show off their military gear let me know. You can buy tickets at the link above.
Being a church based event, please display your gear and vehicles accordingly.
Initially, they had planned on having knight's armor and the such display -or- military based items. Then one of the church counsel members remembered I brought my M925A1 on Veteran's Day. So I plan on bringing the M925A1 and a deuce.

Here's the info on the event:
Boot Camp for Wisdom, Renewal and Success

Friday, April 24, 2015 – 7pm-9pm – with Ice Cream finish!

Saturday, April 25, 2015 – 8:30am - 12:30pm - Registration includes awesome lunch and activities following.

Men only. Ages 12 and up.

High impact speakers

• [*=center]Paul Louis Cole, International President CMN, pastor, global strategist, author.

• [*=center]
    [*=center]JD Hill, NFL Legend/NCAA Hall of Fame, Catch the Vision founder and president

[*=center]Ed Preston, President/Founder Biscuits Restaurant, business mentor, worldwide compassionate missionary.

[*=center]More to be announced!

Host Pastor:
Pastor Steve Purdue – Grays Harbor Foursquare Church, Aberdeen

For local information or questions about tickets, contact 360.538.0111.

May your participation and all who do participate be blessed.

John
SS Chaplain

Amer-team

Anyone interested in a hamburger on Saturday? 1130! The 1st Sgt. and I are going to the hamburger joint at the Y in McKenna and then go over to Brad's toy store when we are done eating. Have checked in and he is planning on being around Sat. We will be taking the 5T's out for a drive for this mission.

Another Ahab

Anyone interested in a hamburger on Saturday? 1130! The 1st Sgt. and I are going to the hamburger joint at the Y in McKenna and then go over to Brad's toy store when we are done eating. Have checked in and he is planning on being around Sat. We will be taking the 5T's out for a drive for this mission.
A picture of the joint would be fun. :-D

Amer-team

Looks like 3 to 5 of us. Don't know the name of the restaurant, but it is on the corner of 507 and 702, just down the street from Brad's. We are planning on being there at 1130.

Rolling18, if you want to go along, would be glad to meet you at exit 82, I-5 northbound. Call me for a time and what you think. Peter 360 870 0706. Was thinking of leaving Centralia about 0930 - 1000 range. Have to meet the 1SG at the Safeway in Lacey off College Street and Yelm Highway.

rolling18

Heya Peter,
I know where that is... just look for my Tan Deuce!
sounds good. Do you have an idea about how long the the drive is beyond brad's? want to have enough fuel...

Amer-team

Don't quite understand the question, but Brad's is about a mile past the restaurant or less. Do you want to tag up there with me or just meet you up there?

rolling18

change of plans, i was just notified i will not be able to make it THIS time.. grrr. You guys have fun! at least you will have the good weather for it!:cool:

Amer-team

Sorry to hear you can't make it up. There are not too many places like this left and the county is doing their best to run him out of town too or at least out of business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks