• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

Saturday 12 Sept. at Cabela's from 0900 to 1300. We should be in place by 0800. They furnish the hotdogs, chips, and drinks. So far I am it. Rest of my crew is going to Hoquim for a parade. Coug, maybe you should go to that one. Not sure the time but am sure it is published somewhere.

Amer-team

Just got a call so am down to one vehicle and a couple guys at Cabela's in the morning. Any other vehicles? I will bring the M923.

Breakfast 0700 at Shari's just off exit 109.

Amer-team

Make it how it works for you. They are going to start setting up at 0930, but I wanted to get there by at least 0830 so we could stake out our spot. PS, did wash the 923, but no pressure. :)

Tototex

I know this isn't the thread for this but I don't how else to reach out to you local guys.

I am looking for an LDS Multifuel engine in the PNW. If anyone has a line on one, I would greatly appreciate a private message.

My M51A2 threw a rod. aua