• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well talked with the trucking company who pick up my truck from ft Bragg today. Turns out they didn't bring ramps to get it on the trailer. The gp agent and the truck driver jumped the starter, and turns out the truck runs great. They drove it to a ramp and loaded it. Looks like I won't need to worry about a tow bar anymore.

Amer-team

Way to go Team! As my Belgian friend always tells me, "it is a good thing that you don't have to be good looking to be lucky, because you are very lucky." Will look forward to seeing that rig at one of our events. :D Did you get a tan or green truck?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck was delivered. Air relief valve was missing from the air dryer. And the starter has issues. Jumped the post on the starter. And first gear got her up the driveway with 2 of the rear 4 air can cagedimage.jpg

srodocker

Nice cant wait to see that truck.
Theres a truck get together at the Lacey Cabellas anyone interested???? Its on June 18th at 1pm. going to meet another member for lunch somewhere around 11.

Special T

The Cascadia Rising tsunami national gaurd responce is in full swing right now until saturday. Should be several vehicles in the greater king county I90 405 area as well as local assets for the drill.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Cascadia Rising tsunami national gaurd responce is in full swing right now until saturday. Should be several vehicles in the greater king county I90 405 area as well as local assets for the drill.
Yeah.

I was supposed be at Camp Murray @ State EOC, but have to work.. rather.. HAD to work.... put in an all nighter last night and cleared jobs for today, but still gotta work through the weekend. hehe..

wsucougarx

Grays Harbor has one tent and one HMMWV set up for operations. Not much of a response for an area that's really going to be impacted. Or maybe they're thinking we'll be too impacted and assets will be at a minimum.

Special T

From what ive heard about the plan all assets will be coming from the east side since the west side will be leveled. I was told to think of 5-6 min of continious shaking with a short brake and several aftershocks at magnitude 8 or up. Not a lot is gona survive that. Perhaps they are thinking that the lone hummer and radio will be what survives the quake. I know there was a rather large convoy last weekend from spokane setup shop along 405 some where.
I was told to expect 90%+of bridges and overpasses to be destroyed... btw thats a lot up where I live... and then a big wall of water that will enter the Puget sound and slosh around. Everything west of I5 wiped off the state...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks