• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

restlessrobie

OK here are a couple pics as promised she is not much to look at yet but we are getting there at least she is nearly complete and I only have a few parts and pieces to find

driving.jpgbearing2.jpgduece2.jpgduece1.jpg

srodocker

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK! Where at in puget sound you driving around at? Im still trying to figure out pics on here myself. All are welcome to the rally. Saturdays the main day

TreadLite

Hey all,

Just moved to the area (Everett) and looking forward to jumping into the fray here. My green iron is located out of state at the moment but will be arriving as soon as I can find a place to park the little guys.

restlessrobie

Welcome to the PNW ;-) My girl is still not driving much I am having brake and steering issues which I feel are unsafe for road use for the time being. The work is coming along nicely but it is still a project. I am not sure what the previous owner was thinking with the steering mod he installed kinda looks like an un wiped arse but hey the price was great so you work with what you have. I will keep plugging away at the old girl and her problems so hope to see you guys on the road hopefully next spring.

20160820_164732.jpg

20160820_164726.jpg

20160820_164750.jpg

NeedMoreToys

I just moved to Mill Creek area and having a horrible time finding storage for a reasonable price. Like TreadLite, my M925 is still in out if state, WI. Any suggestions? I typically stored at the house, but can't do that with these small yards here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

I just moved to Mill Creek area and having a horrible time finding storage for a reasonable price. Like TreadLite, my M925 is still in out if state, WI. Any suggestions? I typically stored at the house, but can't do that with these small yards here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes the "store-your-own" storage places will have parking spaces that rent for a reasonable cost.

Another Ahab

Sometimes the "store-your-own" storage places will have parking spaces that rent for a reasonable cost.
I pay $50 for a gated/monitored lot with on site mgmt.
That's what I'm talking about! And typically they'll even have 24/7 CCTV monitoring on site.

It's not your backyard, of course. But it can be the next best thing, and a pretty good deal.

Bonsai4youbyken

Hey guys. I'm new here and was curious if you have any recommendations or want to help out moving my new toy.
It's a 1965 deuce and It is currently located in Stanwood and needs to be transported back to Port Orchard.
Anyone want to make some money or have any suggestions? Please PM me

Amer-team

That is quite a ways up there from my house. Maybe some of the northern crew will chime in. Is it in good rolling condition, where someone might drop a towbar on it? Probably from the ferry cost, to get it to your side, you are going to want to pull it around the sound and back up.

Bonsai4youbyken

That is quite a ways up there from my house. Maybe some of the northern crew will chime in. Is it in good rolling condition, where someone might drop a towbar on it? Probably from the ferry cost, to get it to your side, you are going to want to pull it around the sound and back up.
I'm open to pretty much anything. I know it won't be cheap bit I figured I'd give a fellow member a chance to make a friend and a few bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks