• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And then I smile and give it to my attorney and tell him "Go make me rich... here is my lottery ticket".

I'd probably have 3 different attorneys I know pleading to take that case.

That would be one very expensive ticket for a police agency to hand out. Especially, if they took my restored plate!

I'd be willing to bet that would be the LAST time that department issued that type of ticket without a LOT of research.

ruSSrt

Hey, I saw one of you driving east today in Kirkland towards Redmond. 2 seater, green camo with WA license plate. I have couple of questions to you if you don't mind. can you PM me please.

parklandtrans

Wasn't me but I wish it was....still trying to get plates for the HMMWV...!!!!
bob huke
1-253-225-0441. Give me a call...always like talking with other SS's...!!!

srodocker

Hey everyone! EVENT TIME!
When: Saturday May 27th
Who: Anyone!
Where: Mckenna Wa. Brads house.

I'll be providing a hamburger lunch and if anyone wants to bring drinks and chips that would be sweet. I'll bring a bbq.

It will probably around 11 or so.

This will also be posted on PNW SS Facebook page, which will most likely be updated a lot faster.

parklandtrans

All,
Sounds awesome..count the wife and I in as long as we're in town that weekend. How is Brad doing, been meaning to stop by and rattle his cage, but things have been crazy lately. Last time I talked with Brad he didn't have access to internet...or has something changed since last summer..??
Bob Huke, (Transman')

srodocker

Brads doing great. Just him now at the property, no one to help him work on things. Still no access to the net but I try to fill him in when his name is mentioned. What truck do you have? Cant wait to meet new faces!

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in, and probably the wife as well, hope to show up in my M1078, she just needs a bit of work to get her back up fmc. Brad is a wealth of knowledge, and helped me find some parts.

srodocker

cucvnut ask Josh, i'll tell him to check out the post.

Glad more and more people are coming out cant wait to see new faces!

Also for quick answers and information regarding PNW SS stuff I recommend joining our PNW Steel Soldiers.

So far i'll be bringing hamburgers and the condiments. Also my wife will be making cupcakes for this as well

My kids will coming as well. Lots of sharp objects and nasty things on the ground so just be aware!

Special T

I wanted to let some of you know that a MV collector/ supporter passes away recently. Brad Meyers who owned a business in Redmond BE Meyers passed away about a week ago. He supported the Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collector Club holding meetings at his business location. He has taken his half track to the XXX in Issaquah before

srodocker

Pnw bbq at brads date update!

EVENT UPDATE DATE!

The date for Brads BBQ has changed to May 28th instead of may 27th due to conflicting schedules with TankFest at Paine field.

Any questions you can PM me on here or on facebook. Sorry guys!

srodocker

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

May 28th! BBQ AT BRADS!!!!
Meet there around 11.
Kenny is bringing the bbq.
Tracy bringing some chips and salsa
Scott aka ME! bringing the meat, well just burgers and buns. And maybe some cookies and cupcakes!

Anyone else bringing anything? I can grab a case or 2 of water as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks