• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW- Winlock,WA Veterans Day Parade

AaronW

I have been asked If I could round up some trucks for the Parade in Winlock. Saturday, Nov 5th at high noon.

I figure we could meet at my place just north of Winlock around 1000 and then convoy down to the line-up around 1100.

If you are a go for this, please PM me a blurb about your vehicle for the event announcer to read at the judging stand.

I understand that there is quite a bit of competition for events on the same day. The parade in Auburn is the big daddy of 'em all. I hope we can get a good line-up!

PM me if you need directions to my place. Winlock is right around mile post(exit) 63 on I-5 in WA.

1) Aaronw's M109A3 (now with fresh paint!)
2) AN/ARC186's M35A2

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hmmm, someone was asking when the next mini rally was on Scott's page.......
I'm a possible. Need to see what the work schedule is.

Last edited:

Hammer

I will try and make this one. Can't commit to it yet with my schedule though.
That, and I still haven't fixed the 818 dogbones yet.......

srodocker

oh i thought the 4rth was because thats my bachelor party with the fam...i guess i still cant go because of the bachelor party...that i found out about a day or so ago. they planned it all and didnt even tell me lol

and yes zombies have ate half my brain so im still left with a 1/4 useable

Hammer

Argh, schedule shows I have to work.
I will see if I can't get someone to cover me for a few hours so I can still make the parade.

AaronW

Due to very low interest I have decided to make other plans for the weekend. We only had Dan and I able to go up till this point. With Ed joining in now, we would have had three trucks.

I've sent Ed a PM and will send one to Dan. They both might still be interested in attending.

Amer-team

Larry M. is going and he isn't on this site. they asked him to do some sort of a display for a bit when the parade is over. So he will probably drag out some ordnance.
I will be doing a Desert Storm tribute at the Auburn parade. So far looks like three ground troops and three Desert painted vehicles. Happy 20th Anniversary Desert Storm Vets.

Fort Powell

Thank you to the sexy woman in the red pickup truck that flashed her BOOBS at me this morning on I-5 South while I was driving my “Deuce” to a Veterans Day Parade in Winlock, WA.
“OUTSTANDING!!!”

Hammer

Thank you to the sexy woman in the red pickup truck that flashed her BOOBS at me this morning on I-5 South while I was driving my “Deuce” to a Veterans Day Parade in Winlock, WA.
“OUTSTANDING!!!”
Hard to complain when you get that kind of encouragement!

Btw, I saw you driving south through Centralia today, then when you were parked at the Carl's Jr on your way north.
Wish I could have made it, but I just got home from work, so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks