• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poll On Reproduction Winch Plates...

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Poll On Reporduction Winch Plates...

Ok so exact repo looks to be the demand... Hows 35$ a pop sound in 11ga steel... all of the holes punched?

jasonjc

When are you going to start these and are you going to make the one that goes in back with the 3 holes? I'm looking at needing 3 sets.

devilman96

I can do the back plate also but can not replicate the shifter lock out with out investing a lot in tooling... I've considered making them with out but I don't know if anyone would be interested in such...

I will be making the top plates this weekend so I should have them ready to ship next week... I will keep you posted...

jasonjc

I'll take some without the shifter lock. The ones I have seem to be just a hinge and don't seem to be in the right spot any ways.

devilman96

Ok guys.. a LONG weekend of working but I've got plates (top and rear) done... Please note the tops don't have the holes for data plates, the hole size was simply to small for any of the punches which were available... Also as I said before the rear piece does not have the lock but they are available and I think pretty cheap too!!

http://odiron.com/store/index.php?cPath=66

Lots of other goodies comming in the next few days from this past weekends metal working bonanza!

Attachments

jasonjc

I got mine today. Would have had them yesterday but mist the mail. They look great. Can't wait to rebuild my winches now. Just have to build a work bench that can hold them frist.

Keep up the good work. Whats next in the repo line????????????????????????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks