• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

After talking to poof and drgreg this morning I think we have a tentative date for the weekend of April 29th to May 1st. This is still open to change as it has several times already this morning. As always this is a good time for friends to get together and enjoy the weekend and the hobby.

More details to follow.

dittle

I'll try to be there but if I make it I will just bring my F350 not the deuce this time. Still too far out for a definate yes/no for me at this time however due to work.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I know with all the snow on the ground here now it's hard to think of this get together. But it's just a hair over 2 months away. I know poof is working hard to get the barn ready for all of us. I have heard from several of you in chat expreassing interest in the event, all I can say is save the date. Mark it on your calendars and let us know you are coming.