• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk 2012. It's that time of year.

poof

Dirty Hippie
corn is almost down.. have a big pile of fresh pine to make a very big bon fire with.. along with our normal sit around camp fire... and Security forces have done an initial clean and sweep of the AO.. preformed last night.... all quite on the western front..
hehehe...;)

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
had a brain fart.. how about an evening Hay ride I can take off the cab top and corgo cover on my deuce and M105 trailer.. and put in a 110v converter , string up some lights maybe X-Mas type... triangle "SMV tag" on back and we find us a DD to drive.. and we are off..oh and a bunch of Bale's( of hay.. people, just hay...) or is that Bail...:shock: to sit on kik our feet up on..
put our coolers in between..
Just an idea.. have every one involved and only need one vehicle...or 2:beer:
J.P.

Last edited:

ilovemyblazer

Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm almost positively going to be there Saturday! I'm very excited as this will be my very first meeting/gathering of MV owners that I have been to.

From what I read I'm sure I'll have a great time, with some great people. And maybe learn some stuff too!

-Greg

kennys@wi.rr.com

I got the new tires for my truck yesterday and started getting them on today. Also working on getting another guy with a deuce to convoy out with us. chainsaw and I are just sitting here now taking a breather before we get back at it again.

If we need drivers for the hay I will gladly offer my sober services.

Chain-Saw

I'll be there with at least one of my trucks, and my dad who is freshly RE-Retired has graciously reserved the day on his calendar so he can join us as well.

PS. (I'm looking for the guy from Illinois that I talked to at Iola who said he had one steel bow to sell me. If you bring it, I'll have the cash. )

kennys@wi.rr.com

It seems so sureal. I can't believe it's that time already. I gave my dad directions today, hope he can make it out. I found some loose nuts on my drive shaft(giggle) so I started replacing them today. Only 11 more to go and I will be ready.

poof

Dirty Hippie
T minus 6 HRS for a few true party people..bon fire tonight also.
see the rest of you tomorrow.
:doghead:

food is gonna be whole chickens on the grill.. and red new potatos. with pepers onions and Bacon.. oh and lots of butter..
got a jug of Baby rays BBQ sauce for dippin.. will have a Marinated cold tomato and onion with shreded parm cheese side dish ..
BYOB..
see you all soon.
J.P.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks