• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pop-up campers

powerhouseduece

I thought about doing the same thing till i sold my deuce. I bought a 03' popup camper from a friend for a song (cheap) lol And all I was going to do was take the springs, axle, and toung off the camper and just mount it on a m105 trailer frame.

now that I got a m818 and soon to get a m127 trailer, I tought about mounting the camper on the front of the trailer and having room for 4 wheelers and cargo and such. its all pipe dreams though. Still just thinking about putting it on a m105 frame.

n2ojunkie

Where is your truck coming from n2ojunkie?

Its coming out of grayling, I just heard about the problems everyone has had there on the last auction so its got me scared. I just went by today to see if I could see it from the road or maybe get someone to go take a picture of it and the guard wasnt the greatest to talk to. I'll call monday about when he'll be there and run back up and look at it if I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks