• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland Area Meet n Greet.

YOUNG GUN

Just use some duct tape, 14GA sheet metal, and 4-6 HD hose clamps...

DISCLAIMER: Using this method has been known to cause acute pain, organ failure, prolonged hospital stays, criminal charges, civil suites, and sometimes death.

roflrofl

Ok, I'll shut up... I can't even make it:cry:

goodguyzy

And don't forget about your "S Oregon parts source" Im trying to clean stuff up and have 3 full rear ends. Selling most everything for scrap value.

DanielleM35A2

I will defintely post here if we come across more parts we need. I just wish we could start on our crew cab project now we need that extra room so badly, but we must wait until after Memorial day weekend.

Josh

Just a reminder.

Next Saturday, the 10th. 2pm McKenzie Pub. Sherwood, Or.

Anyone have the actual address for this place they can post up.

Brandon314159

I might have to ride my motorcycle down there and have a look-see.

My MEP-006A is in Newberg, as well as my 404.1 German NATO Radiobox Unimog

Both a little blocked in at the moment :)

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on down Brandon. I thought of riding my KTM if the weather is not too crappy.

I will invite the other Brandon that lives here in Tualatin. Then we can have two of you! :wink:

Steve1031

Come on down Brandon. I thought of riding my KTM if the weather is not too crappy.

I will invite the other Brandon that lives here in Tualatin. Then we can have two of you! :wink:
??????? you are not bringing the 5ton??? Well, heck , I might as well ride my bicycle then!:roll:

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring both the 5-Ton and the Deuce if I can find a driver. Trying to talk my wife into it. "Oh Honey, I am sure you wont' die of boredom" rofl

DanielleM35A2

Tell her you know at least one other girl will be there. Thats awesome she will drive them. I want Brandon to take me to a empty parking lot like I am just learning how to drive. lol I am not scared of the manuel transmission, I am scared of the size of the beast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks