• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland Area Meet n Greet.

DanielleM35A2

It was very nice meeting all you guys too. I always love looking at other peoples trucks.
Jack your truck is amazing. If you ever need to get rid of that passenger side air seat you know who to call. :lol:
I was very thankful to make it there and back with no problems. Then why does our truck break down Sunday when we are just going for a quick drive. Our luck I guess. Atleast it happened only a couple blocks from the house and at the top of the hill. It was a interesting roll home backwards. Almost made it back in the driveway. All I have to say is thank god Josh only lives a few block and came to assist with the push the rest of the way in. We must do it again soon. Maybe on a sunny day next time.

Kaiserjeeps

The date for the truck drags I mentioned at woodburn drag strip are August 4th. I hope to go and it would be cool to race another military truck. Last time I went I got 6 passes down the 1/4 mile track up against logging trucks. It was odd to say the least. :grin:

I am happy to say that my PTO is fine. It was a shear pin. :jumpin:

Glad you guys made it home. I keep a towing company's card in my wallet just in case.

Kaiserjeeps

It's actually quite a hoot! The spectators seem to love it. There is some high performance stuff there also. I have an LDS motor sitting here. It would be interesting to see what the improvement would be. I don't think I made it past 48 miles an hour in the 6 runs I did. And I had an older veteran ask if his grandson could ride down the track. Talk about a huge smile on that kid. I know the folks that run the race would really like it if we showed up. I missed last year because of moving. I hope to make it this year. I will post up something as a reminder in July.

Wolfen

Please Post a Reminder. I live just a few Miles from the Track and can hear them Racing when I'm outside. I never knew, that they had a Truck Racing day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks