• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portsmouth, VA pick up

TaylorTradingCo

I need someone who can get on this base easily to pick up a small trailer for me. It is a 3/4-ton trailer with a pintle hitch that has 12v wiring. It has a round 7 pin plug on it like most heavy duty trucks and trailers. It can be pulled easily with a pick up truck or SUV. I just need it pulled off-base and held for a couple of weeks until I can get up there to pick it up along with some other stuff I bought up north.
Apparently they are VERY strict about what it takes to get on base there. I would prefer to have a SS member who lives close, has been in there recently and is familiar with all of their hoops you have to jump through.
Derek

Snowman7

Hey, I'm a new member, but I'm active duty navy, so getting on base is cake, I was just there last weekend getting my M923. I live in Hampton, so I don't get over to that side of the water very often, how soon do you need it off of there?

I'll pm you my phone number as well.