• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Positive feedback/ Rep power....?

islandguydon

I understand the Reputation semi/sudl thingy round circle under the member avatar and how to give kudos to the member, but How do you give positive feedback to a classified ad..I just looked at an ad and the member had 2 positive feedbacks, I am no INTERNET dummy but I could not figure that one out. Little help please..

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand the Reputation semi/sudl thingy round circle under the member avatar and how to give kudos to the member, but How do you give positive feedback to a classified ad..I just looked at an ad and the member had 2 positive feedbacks, I am no INTERNET dummy but I could not figure that one out. Little help please..
Good question - I want to leave positive feedback for a fellow SS who I bought parts from in the Classified section...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The way I understand it, you have to buy an item a certain way to leave feedback.

The only time I've ever had the option to leave feedback is when somebody hits the "commit to buy" button when they buy something. I never hit "commit to buy" when I buy something though. I just send the member a PM. I never do pay any attention to the feedback score anyway. I'm around here enough to know who's a good guy and who is questionable.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I think I figured it out. I just gave scoutmanadam a positive for a deal we made. He should be now able to leave me feedback.

The way I did it was went back to one of my old adds that he and I made a deal on. It gave me the option to commit the item to him so I did that. It then gave me the option to mark as paid. I did that and then it gave me the option to leave feedback.

I'm not sure it will work unless the seller initiates it. I could be wrong and there may be an easier way but that's how I did it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just found out another way to leave feedback. You can go to the members's classifieds profile and leave the member feedback from there (there's a link in the member's profile).