• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Positive feedback/ Rep power....?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand the Reputation semi/sudl thingy round circle under the member avatar and how to give kudos to the member, but How do you give positive feedback to a classified ad..I just looked at an ad and the member had 2 positive feedbacks, I am no INTERNET dummy but I could not figure that one out. Little help please..

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand the Reputation semi/sudl thingy round circle under the member avatar and how to give kudos to the member, but How do you give positive feedback to a classified ad..I just looked at an ad and the member had 2 positive feedbacks, I am no INTERNET dummy but I could not figure that one out. Little help please..
Good question - I want to leave positive feedback for a fellow SS who I bought parts from in the Classified section...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The way I understand it, you have to buy an item a certain way to leave feedback.

The only time I've ever had the option to leave feedback is when somebody hits the "commit to buy" button when they buy something. I never hit "commit to buy" when I buy something though. I just send the member a PM. I never do pay any attention to the feedback score anyway. I'm around here enough to know who's a good guy and who is questionable.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I think I figured it out. I just gave scoutmanadam a positive for a deal we made. He should be now able to leave me feedback.

The way I did it was went back to one of my old adds that he and I made a deal on. It gave me the option to commit the item to him so I did that. It then gave me the option to mark as paid. I did that and then it gave me the option to leave feedback.

I'm not sure it will work unless the seller initiates it. I could be wrong and there may be an easier way but that's how I did it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just found out another way to leave feedback. You can go to the members's classifieds profile and leave the member feedback from there (there's a link in the member's profile).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks