• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible 5 Ton Dump trade

Bendawg

Hi all. I’m thinking about trading my dump for a carrier of some type. I want to make it a family camping vehicle of some sort. This truck is in great great shape. Let me know what you guys think. it must be something that I can put on the road legally
Thanks

Attachments

Bendawg

Dont reall know what im loking for. I guess just some offers. I mean I kinda like the truck on you pic. I really would like one with a winch unless is was in real real nice shape or a lot newer than mine. The winch on my dump works great. I mean even a Humvee I could tow a trailer around with maybe. Im not really sure of the pricing differance on these trucks so ill just see what I like I guss. I do know everyone likes these dumps though :D You know I really like some of the older nice looking pickups :?

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have several 1950's IH trucks you can pick from.... some would be great hot-rod projects, or keep them stock....