• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible cooling issue and/or water pump problem?

Bighorn

I am done with this site.
The refusal to address the Pirate 4x4 attitude by moderators means I will not renew my membership in August.
This is an example of the nasty, unfriendly people like Sintorion, allowed to destroy and never contribute.
Clearly a worthless troll.
Why have moderators if you never moderate?
Good bye.
Better places to be.

Sintorion

The refusal to address the Pirate 4x4 attitude by moderators means I will not renew my membership in August.
This is an example of the nasty, unfriendly people like Sintorion, allowed to destroy and never contribute.
Good bye.
Better places to be.
Bighorn,

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That is not my intention. My point is that we have someone who continues to make outrageous claims about a product he lies about with the sole purpose of putting money into his pocket. Asking someone to be accountable is not being nasty or unfriendly. The idea of this forum is to help others. It is all of our responsibility to police these activities. I can honestly say that there are a lot of good people that provide a wealth of information that I personally have benefited from. I can also say for sure that had someone given me bad advice here because they were just interested in selling their product, I surely wouldn't have been happy.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So if a person disagrees with a person now, it’s ban them? This is the same approach the left has resorted too.
I agree with sintorion, I’ve made it known....no one is forced to post a reply to differing of opinions.
Frankly, the replies others have made are far more inflammatory then his posts arguing the merits of “said” Product.

And I won’t entertain the idea that I’m not a contributor to this forum, if in fact that accusation arises.

911joeblow

Bighorn,

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That is not my intention. My point is that we have someone who continues to make outrageous claims about a product he lies about with the sole purpose of putting money into his pocket. Asking someone to be accountable is not being nasty or unfriendly. The idea of this forum is to help others. It is all of our responsibility to police these activities. I can honestly say that there are a lot of good people that provide a wealth of information that I personally have benefited from. I can also say for sure that had someone given me bad advice here because they were just interested in selling their product, I surely wouldn't have been happy.
Sintorion,

I have NEVER lied on this forum.

I have always treated you with respect and answered your questions time and time again despite your flagrant disrespect and aggressive attacks. We are at what I see is an insurmountable impasse that will never be resolved. I am fine with that realization and I hope you are too. But you are now entering into depths that degrade this community and damage it's greatest strength, it's members. Further you are now publicly defaming me and my business on a public forum. I choose to disengage with you and will no longer directly respond to you and I ask that you do the same. Losing members to this now long argued issue is not helping you, me, or this community. I choose continue to support this group with my time, products, and money and as such will not degrade it further by entertaining your need to attack me and my business personally. I hope you too can see the bigger picture here.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good bye.
Better places to be.
It only now has been reported to me. I can't read every thread. Always use the report post button.

When it comes to the topic at hand, I can offer no sound advise either way. I can see the merits in both and faults as well. So I'll refrain from picking a "side" here. But I will say this, the constant bickering is noted and no further statements of such are required.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks