• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible New M35a2 Owner!!

osbornl1

so i am looking at buying an m35a2 i have been lurking here for a few days and was wondering if there were any members in the cincinnati ohio area that may have one i could stop by and look at show me the ropes and maybe give me a ride?? it would be awsome to get a run down before taking the plunge.

thanks everyone

Brads_nky_yj

There are soo many members in this area its crazy. Im looking for my first deuce as well but Im sure one of the guys local will chime in and let ya know some info. Welcome!!

grounded

Banned
guys i have 2 deuces that i got to go get very shortly that are winch trucks that with finances i might have to sell them as soon as i get them. they are down south. if you guys aree interested i might be able to drop them off on the way back up means im running 75 anyways and it would allow me to keep uncle same happy and get ya into winch trucks fairly cheap. Dont wanta sell them already had plans to add to my hoard. but not sure if will be able to now

Welcome

I have two M35a2's available in Coshocton, OH. Brand New Batteries in both.

1) Soft Top, Heater Kit, Air Ride Drivers Seat, New CARC in 2005 along with new front fenders, Air Shift Front Axle, Strong Running C "Whistler" Turbo, Updated Electronic Light Switch, excellent condition.
2) Soft Top, Tarp & Bows, Air Ride Drivers & Passenger Seat, Air Shift Front Axle, Strong Running C "Whistler" Turbo, Electric Windshield Wiper Upgrade.

$4,000 each
Andy

Attachments

Welcome osbornl1

I am just across the river in KY. I promised Brad YJ a visit but haven't made a plan yet. Maybe we could find a couple of hours and get everyone together at once.

Gimpyrobb is in Cincy, Docfarmall and Andyindy are in Rising Sun, IN. Todd Haley is in Crittenden, KY. Also, you have swbradley, oifvet and jw4x4 up near Dayton. Farther north and east in Ohio is stretch, kipman, oilcan, oldgrunt, and a few new guys that I can't remember. . . . .

There is a giant get-together next June at Haspin acres. You'll want to do a search on that and plan to attend.

I am going to send you and Brad a pm with a phone number so we can set up a time to look at trucks.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey, welcome to the site. If you are ever down in Cincy, let me know. Time is limited right now, but I'd see if I could make time. I am next to exit 12 on I71.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...And I'm in sunny south Florida but wished I were in the tri-state area! Welcome to Steel Soldiers. You are right next to a great bunch of members there!

SR71BLACKBIRD

Im in galion and have a very clean m35 for $4000 Come over and drive it right home before I get out the torch to bobb it. It does not have the winch but I will throw in a hydraulic winch you can install.
They put a bunch of money in it before selling it. (419) 834-1284

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
trade ya recovery. i would love to leave the snow belt
Wished I could! Grew up in the Dayton area. Been stuck here is N Cuba for 20 years. Employment, family, school for kids all seem to dictate that I'll die here too!