• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible purchase

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes. Contact all the surplus dealers, someone will have a carb. There was an upgraded carb kit made available in the 1980's, those are floating around still.

03silverado

You definately don't want a gasser unless you feel like taking out a loan against your house to fill it up with gas. Not to sound like a **** bud but those things are RUFF!!!! how much is the guy asking for them?

03silverado

I mean of course its up to the buyer but me personally I would not waste my money and time on any of those trucks they all look like they should have fallen to the torch already sorry bud but like the other guy said you should find a nicer truck to start with if you want to be able to drive it before you die and also restoring one of those heaps is going to coast you an arm, leg, and probably left testicle and with the price of fuel that gassed will send you to the poor house if you plan on driving it any where of long distance

Jim Hunter

First price was 3.5 euros but now we are a bit less half than that (1.5k)...
I will plan to better get a deuce as it has a lot of them in multifuel and the good thing is that I can swap parts from other trucks to mine at no extra charge [thumbzup]
Also a good 5 ton wrecker seems nice and tidy...

03silverado

Dam man 1500 bucks still sounds pricey for those trucks they look awfull RUFF for the price id definately low ball him if you want one of those personally id keep looking but that's me because Id rather pay more for a much nicer truck but its all personal preferance

Jim Hunter

The bad thing is that here in Greece the 5tons is not as plenty as in US...
Also many many of them are dismantled for scrap metal as noboby wants them back then...
Now these who was keep some of them asking whatever they wish as they are well aware that there is not a lot of them left...

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks