• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible VIRUS on PM's ALERT

jj

This cat could be like those earnest young citizens who have thrown off their parental bounds and sought enlightenment at university. Specifically, the one up the street from me. Some of THEM like to hurl themselves in front of my 1009 at traffic lights and in parking lots, admonishing me about my vehicle and how it promotes militarism and hinders "peace". Last time, they stood in front and behind the truck, i couldn't move. So i took out my cell phone, dialed the local police number, NOT 911, and reported an assault. When the police arrived, i was laying on the ground in the fetal position, and three earnest young citizen/scholars had some hard questions to answer. Word must have gotten around, i haven't been similarly annoyed since. Maybe he just wants to change our "war-mongering, miltaristic ways", and SAVE us from ourselves. Well, everbody needs a hobby, pity that so many people choose hobbies that seem purpose designed to annoy others as the primary objective.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks