• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

possibly find a MV?

Speedy

spent Saturday with family on there nice acer's land, lots of snow and had a blast on there ski do, anyways I pulled up to a nice chunk of land that is full of cars (private owned and dont think its a scrap yard to sell stuff not fenced or anything) I didn't want to sled in so I just looked from a respectable distance but to much to make out. im hoping theres a MV in there am I crazy to think so? :shock:
there was a nice little tractor with tracks, could make it into a nice dozer with hydraulics :)

it did cross my mind to dart in but I might of left with led in my arss :lol: would be proper to get permission.

(o ya, had a dream that I found a Deuce, owner of the same yard talked about above loaded up two mules with his wrecker onto the found deuce and I trailerd my M715 behind) Damnit im embarrassed, I think its the green fever!! :oops:
any of you experiance it?