• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post on AC install in a M939

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was some posts some time back about installing an A/C unit in M939's and
I can not find them, could you list your post on your installs? Thanks

Last edited:

peterrrobinson

Hello all. I recently bought a truck that came with an A/C badly installed and did a complete removal and reinstallation. Here are before and after pics of the evaporator. I will put all the pictures and videos in a Google album and post the link later if anyone is interested.

M925 Evaporator - Before.PNG

Passengers would have needed to go to the Emergency room if there was a front collision or sudden braking IMO.

M925 Evaporator.JPG

I completely removed the blower fan unit and all ducting both inside and outside and fitted the evaporator as it should be. Here is a pic of the access box to make the hose connections on the firewall.

M925 Evaporator access box.JPG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks