• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

ctmustang

I saw some pics of a desert tan cucv with the black markings on it. It reminded me of a hummer sort of maybe since that is the current color on a lot of vehicles. Cool digital camo job on yours.:-D

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two of my former 1009s are already posted here so I won't post the 3rd one. Here's my M1010 as it sat at Minot AFB. I've got my fingers crossed it'll be here next week. It will be converted back to the 3 color camo once the weather improves a bit. Other than figuring out how to add a pintle hitch, it will remain stock.

Attachments

dynodave1

Here is my ugly Truck...

Put the plow on just in time for the the X-Mas snow storm. The truck pushes snow like crazy. I'm very happy.
Truck photo is over there...
<<<<<<<<.........................

APN-59

ssgtwright-usmc,

What identified a Mustang as a D-model was the one-piece clear canopy. There were other improvements, but that was the most obvious feature. All model Mustangs had the oil cooler air-scoop under the fuselage.

APN-59