• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

Riverbend

86 cucv just acquired this puppy

We just bit the bullet and bought this cute puppy. My old artifical hip needs steps to get into it though if anyone knows where to find those, I'd appreciate a tip.
Thanks,

CUCV FRONT.jpgCUCV REAR.jpg

Danger Ranger

You can check AMP Reasearch Power steps. They retract and deploy automatically. I think Bestop might have some similar ones now too.

LMC truck should have just about anything for an old Chevy also.

mtn man

just out of hair and makeup

So I am way behind on updates... but here is a start for CUCV pics:

bed.jpgfront view reduced size.jpggood side view 1 rduced size.jpgside high reduced size.jpgunder front 2.jpg

Had the 1008 painted recently... here are a few pics. Had local body guy I know do it... used acrylic enamal (sorry don't have number handy) but it was from PPG. Did a Raptor liner in bed as well...

I love the burb myself. I have one. Drive train and engine are all mil spec. I am looking for more parts to put on it to take it closer to mil spec. I am looking for m1009 for wife, she loves burb dose not like the length.

richingalveston

here is a pic of mine since I put the tires and wheels on, these pics are in other threads but I thought I would add them to this thread. I have also added the antenna mounts with guards on each side but have not taken any pictures of it with them on it. Trying to get antennas for it now.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks