• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

twlinks

"That intersection, 183 @ 1431 handles a LOT of traffic and the left turns are ALL protected and tightly controlled."

My sister lives in Cedar Park and I know exactly where that intersection is...busy, busy. I'm glad you are ok, but what a shame for truck. Good luck on finding a replacement.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alot of good parts on that truck. Don't know if you will ever find another "pink" truck again.

allenhillview

Is that a standard paint or special Matte paint? I Love it! Doesn't look as chalky as some.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachm...1&d=1324258476
Yes it is standard, It's a ancient Chinese sercet, not really though it is slick looking, It's Chicken Fat off the grill, or the skillet after cooking. I've used it for three years now, once a year then just wipe clean, heavy soap to remove. I accidently found the idea when nothing else was in hands reach. Unlike WD-40 it doesn't pentrate as much. I taught myself how to wipe not in a circle but straight back and forth. Thanks

jgordon1307

m1008 axles, shackle flip/6" shackles, disc brakes on rear, 14" travel shocks, b52 kit with 52's and 6" shackles, f250 shock towers, 37 goodyears with 12bolt h1's, is that enough or do you want more, hahaha

Pballer71

Thank you and we sure do have fun. But they are Bushwaker Cut-out Fender Flares. You do have to cut an inch or two of the fenders and they stick out about to inches from the truck. The screws you use to mount the flares are self tapping and were crap so we had to get different ones. Personally I love them i think they give the truck a nice look.

Here the site i ordered them from
http://4wheelonline.com/Bushwacker_Cut_Out_Fender_Flares.3171.0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks