• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

wayne pick

Plowboy, Thats your garage? At first glance I thought it was your house. Lucky man. I would love to live in a place like that where I could take a leak off the porch and not have the neighbors see me, LOL!

toddm

Got my M1009 from Ft. McCoy last year, my buddy Kenny hauled it home for me. I put 4 non dry rotted tires on it, a wiper motor, Doghead relay mod and have been driving it since. I like at or above 20 mpg also!

Not any rust either!DSCN6490.jpgDSCN6592.jpgDSCN6492.jpg

Attachments

twlinks

Pete, thanks, it's Behr, Olive Drab with a titch of tan added. I'll get it out in the light sometime this week and get some better pictures, hopefully with the rest of the stencils on it too. I don't have time right now, but I'll add a picture of the Behr color code off of a can later.

WillemV8

I don't think I've posted before in this forum, here goes.
I'm Willem and I'm from Holland. I have a '85 M1008.
Mostly stock, just a brand-x 4" lift, 37" BFG Baja tires on recentered Humvee wheels and a 454 instead of the 6.2
Currently chasing a nasty driveline vibration.

First time offroad with wimpy 33" street tires:

stuck_zps9f0b8618.jpg

That changed a bit with the 37" tires:

perekist bagger.jpg

I've had it on ice, in the sand, in the mud and I've also tractor pulled with it, this thing is a blast!

Last edited by a moderator: