• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your Deuce!

thirdstreettito

I figured a thread for just deuces would be better, that way you dont have to spend hours sorting through. Plus I dont think anyone would say no to a thread where they can see all sorts of deuced and get ideas etc from.

FreightTrain

Banned
I think I would be inclined to do what a moderator asks you to, but hey, that's just me...

Cheers

Why start now?I gotta reputation to uphold!Just ask the "Bury the fleet" Mangus.......:twisted:.....Ewww,gonna catch it in the chat for that...

Umm,which one to post....My parts whore,the Messiah,or the Martyr Machine?Oh heck,all 3.....

Messiah.....Parts whore......and Martyr Machine pics in that order.

Attachments

Bill W

Yes we should listen to the mods BUT if any of you guys have some good pic's of desert camo or OD/tan..ish deuces I won't tell if you post them :wink:

dentman

Why start now?I gotta reputation to uphold!Just ask the "Bury the fleet" Mangus.......:twisted:.....Ewww,gonna catch it in the chat for that...

Umm,which one to post....My parts whore,the Messiah,or the Martyr Machine?Oh heck,all 3.....

Messiah.....Parts whore......and Martyr Machine pics in that order.

hey freighttrain, nice stable! couple Qs for ya, in the martyr machine, is your engine bay door open/mushroom removed a matter of function? and what kind of box is in the Messiah? a Communication box? it looks like it fits into a deuce bed. different windows etc. thanks

FreightTrain

Banned
Nah,I was at a rally and had just opened it a few minutes before letting someone look at the air horn I installed.Hadn't closed it up before the picture was taken.The shelter is a S280 Com shed.Just slides in the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks