• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Posted this on the side of the deuce today

ratat98

Hey all, I figured I would share my tribute to the local military members that are currently serving in Afghanistan. After conversing with the director of the town chamber of commerce, and a couple of the family members of the troops, I came up with this idea. So far, everyone that has seen it, loves it!

Attachments

ratat98

I'm anxious to go park it somewhere and see what kinda comments I get! I was afraid I would get some negative feedback about it from some of the family members, but one of them practically made me do it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks