• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

posting to classified

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuinnh

I have posted many times in past to classified. Now I don't see a way to list any new item. How do I do that now? I just don't see it?

stuinnh

So suddenly after being member for over 8 years, posted many times to the classified, I am no longer allowed to use classified?
That is very unfair to those of us that believe in quality, not quanity of posts. You were not that picky when I joined in 2003 and was happy for any posts. If you can't see how unfair this is then................

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the reason is a while back we had a member (now former member) post CRAP post to get his count up, as he posted the needed count went up, he is GONE but the needed count stayed, the last drop in the bucket, made it hard for everybody, this was needed for some time, just took this last drop to do it

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If this is the only "unfairness" you have encountered in all your years here on SS(or in life in general), then you are one lucky man!

Times change, rules change, sites change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks