• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

potential problems with e-loan?

da-beast

So I am ready to buy my deuce but I need a loan to do it. I went through eloan.com and got the check no problem. Even asked are there any limitations on what you can buy and was told the only thing you cant get is a tractor trailer. So the check comes and now it says on it you cant get any vehicle over 1 ton. But it also says you can use it for light trucks and SUV's. My last truck was over a ton and it was considered a light truck. So my question is has anyone ever used this to finance their deuce and "gotten away" with it? I don't want to call them and tip them off. But since you have to supply the VIN on the check I guess they will figure it out sooner or later but is that later after they fund the loan. Would they get pissed and call in the loan?
Is there a better company I should be looking at that will be hassel free?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nobody can cross reference the vin on a deuce. Mine is says it is a 1 ton jeep on the title, since it was made by kiaser-jeep corporation. Not sure how eloan works, I would try and buy it anyways and hope they don't know what a deuce is. Most people have no clue what a M35 is.
Dennis

Last edited:

Wyattearp

you guys are going to laugh at what my Vin came back as... a AM General Pick up truck... yeah mine says truck with a GVW of 4000lbs LOL.... so my guess is your vin is going to come back as something other than a 2 1/2 ton truck...