• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering pump

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've had some guys ask about the 5 ton pump that can bolt on the multifuel. Here are some pics so you can see what it looks like. I was asked about the mounting "cup" and the gear to turn the pump. All I could say was I don't know. If someone bought a pump and it didn't come with the gear and adapter, is there a part#? Where can you get them? Also, there is numbers and letters on the bottom that are stamped to indicate pressure and flow rates. I could not get the pics to turn out. Hope this is helpfull.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The one that looks used(taken apart) is the busted one from my multi in the wrecker. The rusty one came from Hammond's place. I am going to rebuild both and use them on my other trucks. The pumps are not hard to find but the 5 bolt adapter and the gear that goes in the motor are scarce. That is why I was asking about sources.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks