• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

praga v3s parts HELP

Ross v3s

[/ATTACH]Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-29-33.jpg:doh:I would like to start off by saying thank you for any info you could possibly add I have recently purchased at Praga v3s and need some rubber front axle boots along with a break cylinder boot can not seem to get any company to reply even with the help of google translate they will not reply as of yet curious if anyone has access to these parts.aua

Last edited:

Ross v3s

yes so far I'm definitely happy with it so long as I don't need to ship anything heavy I think I'll be in good shape Czech shipping is expensive

datadawg

Ross,have you managed to get any progress on this? I was looking at a PLDVK armored vehicle, which apparently is built on the Praga V3 base, and it seems like it's pretty difficult to get the Eastern European vendors to pay attention to inquiries from US. These are pretty cheap in Czech republic... but shipping and red tape kill you.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have always thought the Praga was one very capable vehicle, they are small but their abilities seem pretty outrageous when you see how small they are, Good luck and that is a great looking truck!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks