• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC-104 battery boxes

bender108

Gentlemen.....
I am looking for 2 CY-7875 battery boxes for the PRC-104 radio set.
If anyone has 2 for sale please email me at patchit1@verizon.net.
I am also looking for BB-590 batteries in dead condition. I would like the batteries to be in decent condition....just dead. I am going to try a repack them.
Thanks,
C. Webb

ONTOS66

Mike Murphy has them but wants $189 apiece. He has the small CY-7541 for $19, but you have to come up with some sort of battery array for it.

Fair Radio has the CY-7541 for $22.00 but not the larger battery box.

Iron7

I may be able to help you out on the batt box and any other components for the 104 you're looking for. I won't poke you for price, will accept a horse trade if it'll help out. Please PM me.

Iron7

Outstanding Maddawg! I snagged one of them up! Ya can't beat the price and free shipping! Just having a spare power management module (the electronic guts inside the battery box itself) is reason enough for me. Thanks again friend, I owe you.

ngbarnes

BB-590 Batteries

Try Murphys Surplus in San Diego area. He has a great website and sells the dead BB-490s for 9.00 for a box of 12. I bought a box and have repacked with Nicad batteries.

Norman