• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pre-heater

madsam

All, I have been trying to hook up my bre-heater at the batteries. It has 2 red wires that are cut, and 2 black wires that food to a battery connector. I have been looking through the manuals, but can't find any info on the pre-heater. I assume the black go to ground, but I understand the pre-heater is 12 volts and so I assume the red ones go to 12 volts of the 24 volt battery. Is that correct?

By the way, I am not talking about engine heater. I am talking about the glow-plugs.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: thanks

i am thinking that might be the black wire that i coiled up under fender by your exhaust muffler? i might be wrong. that red ones i think go into the cab as some 12 vt outlets used by soldiers in the feild Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks